Friday, August 8, 2008

Spring trip 08, part 1 of 4

For the next few days, Kansas Calhoun, last year's choir historian, will share her memories of our spring trip to Houston.

MIXIN:

So the trip... well to start off I can say this is one of the first years that all the members of choir, band & orchestra decided to really do some mixin... everyone sat with everyone...we really had a good since of bonding going on... And bonding it sure was... I mean it really was an adventure to ride on the bus and get to know some of the most randomest students that you've never met before... and actually leaving the trip as if you were best friends before it all began!

FOOD:

I remember when we were getting ready to head out of town all the people sitting around me in my little group started pulling out their goody bags and showin off their snacks... And I do have to say.. my group had everyone on the bus beat... we had soo much food... the whole way to Houston... in-between each stop, in the rooms and on the way home all we did was eat.. we snacked snacked snacked.. and still never seemed to get rid of ALL our junk food.... There were even times when we passed out food to pretty much everyone on the bus.. and still we had about half the amount of food leftover from when we first came...